Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday 29 April 2011

15 day Challenge, Day Thirteen

Day 13 - Goals

Goals.. Goals... Goals... I'm not really a Goal person. I don't really set goals because I typically don't meet them especially if it's a number goal, Like I'll work out for 20 mins a day. Two weeks later, I'm back in my happy little rut of not working out. So as a solution, I've set some life goals and so far, I've been doing pretty darn good.

Here are some of them.

Natural Birth - Yup call me crazy I don't want the drugs even if the drugs like me. I meet with my OB and told him that I want a natural birth, He said okay, and we'll see how it goes and noted it in my file. I'm glad I have a doula to feed me retarded amounts of information about birth, and I'm pretty stubborn, but hopefully if I need a intervention of some sort it will be because something is really wrong. (Like placenta over the opening. Insta escape hatch!)

Stay at home mom, be the best I can for the kids. - This is a duh moment. I know I won't be a perfect mom but I can sure try.

Finish some sort of schooling - Not that I'll use it to become some sort of career woman, but having the education would be something nice to have if I need it. Who knows maybe once I'm done having kids I'll see what ideas I have, I might just go back to SAIT and finish that Graphics design certificate.

Graduate Institute - I've wanted this one for a while, this may mean dragging bubbles a long with me, which I'm not sure how babies go as far as that one. I'll ask and see. I have until I'm 30 right? 3ish more years. In addition I want more biblical knowledge, since I have a hard time sitting down an reading anything that's not super short like a quick little news thing, I get a lot out of institute lessons I just really like listening to people talk about it.

Go Hiking - This may turn into a once or twice a year thing for me, but I need to hit those mountains or I go through withdraw. (My time in Saskatoon proved this as August came around I broke down into tears about not being able to go hiking) This said I wouldn't mind going once a month during the summer and I'd be very happy to. This summer I'll have to do some waddling on something really easy as I'm discovering that a brisk walking in general is getting to be a bit of a work out.

That's all I can think about right now. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment