Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday 16 April 2011

15 day Challenge, Day Ten

Day 10 - Something you're afraid of

Something you're afraid of. Well, this is an interesting question, mainly because being afraid of something can really range. From creepy crawlies to something others find common place (Balloons!) to seemingly traumatic ordeals. So, what am I afraid of?

I have something in each of the area's I described, now which one do I want to share so the whole world knows? That's kinda scary in it's own way.

I'm afraid of falling from tall places. I hate it, so much. Nothing like that sick feeling as your stomach finds it's way into your throat as you fall off of a tree, bridge, diving board and more. So building up the courage to "let go" and fall is a really big deal for me. The same goes if I feel like I'm going to fall. I freeze right up and move very, very slowly.

There you go. Human nature at it's finest.

1 comment:

  1. I'm also afraid of heights and I rock climb. One would think I should find another sport. However I've learned to manage my fear and that has been a great success.

    ReplyDelete