Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday 8 April 2011

15 day Challenge, Day three

Day 3 - Your siblings and parents

Hmmmm family family... Where to start.





This is my mom. A great woman. She's smart knows her way with nuclear physics and she helped pioneer women in the Engineering program at the U of A. She loves books. She loves books so much that it became to be expectant that we would receive them as gifts for any occasion. I, to this date, never have to go out and get a good book of information on whatever is going on in my life. I have the pile of cook books to prove it when I suspected she was trying to marry me off.

This is my Dad. I bet you can't guess what he likes to do. Where my mom dominates in academia, my dad makes up for his lack of education in life skills. I feel really lucky to have had such a difference in parents. It gave me a unique view early on as a kid. My dad raised us as Mr. Mom. while mom went to work. My dad really wanted some son's, but three tries landed him with 3 girls. So he made the best of it. We turned into Tomboys. I probably should slap one up with my dad at my wedding. That way it'd be themed, but my dad's first time in a tux just doesn't fit.




Snuggle, huggle! The love of a middle child. This happens anytime I get near her. Jackie has a very caring heart. Any time me and my youngest sister would fight she would get so upset. If she liked/s something, anything, good luck getting her out of it. Jackie when she discovers something she enjoys, she does it. A lot. If it's something she doesn't like, good luck trying to get her to do it.

The youngest! She's so gonna kill me too for using this photo, but it's my personal favorite. We never got along very well as kids. I'd try and tell her what to do, she wouldn't listen, I'd get mad, she'd get mad, I wouldn't back off, she wouldn't back off. You get the picture. However, the years turned on and eventually she ended up living with me in the apartment. That's when our relationship finally matured. This picture reminds me of that all the time. FISHY FACE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment