Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday 16 April 2011

15 day Challenge, Day Eleven

Day 11 - Favorite TV shows


Oh no.

I've been dreading this one since I first read it. Why? You might ask. Well, I'll tell you it's because I don't watch your standard Cable, because I don't own it. Sitting down and watching TV is typically the last thing I want to do at home. I would rather kill time on Facebook or read then to veg in front of the TV. I don't have "my shows" I need to routinely watch. The closest routinely thing we have is Mike enjoys to watch something while he eats something. Now this is not saying I won't answer the question, but it's more of a "Oh that's nice it's on" type thing when I'm at my parents house or friends house.

Speaking of House. That's one. I enjoy the witty gibbled creepily smart doctor. I always chuckle at it.

Prison Break. It was one I got into while my husband was watching it via Netflix. Third season kinda sucks though.

Arrested Development. Just pure win.

Those are the most recent ones.. kinda shows how much I watch TV hey? Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. I get what you're saying. I'd like to have TV shows on DVD or Netflixs is the new thing. I don't like the routine of watching shows.

    ReplyDelete