Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday 14 April 2011

15 day Challenge, Day Eight

Day Eight - A place you've traveled to

Apparently I needed to fix the spelling on this one or just the grammar because it said 'A place you're traveled to'. Which is kind of confusing.

Anyhow, A Place I've traveled to. I have to say this one is kinda hard, I don't do a lot of traveling. Sure I've been out of the country a bunch but mostly it's been to the States down to Utah. The best part? I don't mind at all. I'm not one of those young people that needs to see the world while I'm young, I can wait til I'm older. This could come and bite me in the rear though if the world really does end in 2012, but I don't think it will. Why? This comic.





Anyways on to the purpose of the post.

I think my favorite place I've been, has to be Daniels summit Utah. There, one of Mike's friends owns a cabin that values close to 3 million dollars. It's freaking HUGE. The logs are from Canada, it's in the mountains, there's hiking/Snowmobiling and more right across the highway. It's a great place, to get away from people for a while because Cell phones don't work up there (Means the phone actually detaches from Mike's hip) which is nice. I don't have any pictures of it but maybe one day because I'm sure we'll go there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment