Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday 7 April 2011

15 day Challenge, Day two

Day 2 - Something that stresses you out.

Me? Stress? Whaaaaat?

This one is pretty darn hard for me, I tend to be pretty laid back and try not to get worked up about things. So if I'm stressed something really really is bugging me.

So after pondering about it for a bit, this is one thing I think stresses me out.

Moving.

I hate moving, the whole process. Finding a new place to stay, packing up, moving it, finding help move it, paying for the U-haul, fitting stuff in there, hoping stuff doesn't break, moving it in to the new place, making sure the new place is clean enough to place stuff, unpacking, organizing, and oh so much more.

I didn't move as a kid. In fact, my mom still lives in the very house that I grew up in. It was wonderful having a stable place to live, despite the many unstable things that happened in my life there. My parents split, my mom re married in that house, (to a major jerk might I add, very thankful he's not part of my life anymore), I had to try and take care of my sisters (one of which never, ever cooperated. You know who you are.) while my mom worked, it was just chaos. Oh, we can't forget the ever going renovations as well. In the end it was home, and it always was in the same spot, so no matter where we are we know where it is.

So needless to say, when I got married and found my self whisked to new place, only in a few months to be whisked away to another place, I didn't like it. I am so thankful that this summer we don't have to move. I don't think I would deal with it very nicely being pregnant which has thrown a lot of my thinking more emotional then logical.

Fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment