Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday 23 April 2011

15 day Challenge, Day Twelve

Day 12 - What you Believe

I believe in Slacking. Yes, this is way late and oddly suiting since it's Easter.

Easter is a wonderful reminder about things I believe in. This Easter, is such a lovely weekend. The sun is shining the weather is warm and so much more. It's just gonna be a great Easter.

I Believe in Eternal Life.

Yup, this is something that has always been with me. Whether your reincarnated or resurrected your existence is not over yet buddy.  Eternal Life is something we all will receive thanks to Christ who died for us. It's a great gift. One we all should be thankful for.

I Believe that Families are Eternal.


Families are meant to be to together forever. At times it's hard to imagine putting up with your little sister or brother forever, but your life just wouldn't be the same with out them. Death is not the end for marriages. They can continue on forever. Wouldn't you want to be with the man/woman you love forever? (Doesn't that make you wanna treat your husband/wife better now too? Nothing like nagging for eternity...) I know I do, and I know someone who is getting sealed to his future wife today in the temple. Congrats!

I Believe in God the Father, and Jesus Christ his Son.



I'm a God head believer. I believe God has his own body, Christ has is own body and are two different individuals but carry a one in mind. God loves us, and his love is so great for us that we can't fully understand. He loves those that reject him, those that accept him. Christ atoned for our sins, mistakes in life so that we can be free of our burdens, so that we can repent and change. Key word CHANGE. There is no repentance with out it. I know that they hear our prayers, and answers them. I know they know our character better then we do. I know that if we truly put our lives into their hands we will become great and that it's only through obedience to his ALL of his commandments (not just some, it's not a Buffet where you pick and choose.) can you then receive all of his blessings, and truly be happy with your life and who you are. I've experienced it with my conversion to Christ, and more so as I keep trying to obey his commandments. (One day I'll get that  Daily scripture study down ONE DAY!!)

I Believe in the Restored Gospel.

"Amos Chapter 8 talks about a great apostasy, after Christ there was a Famine thus full filled this prophesy."


I love that video. I actually when I first joined the church tried to learn it.

I do believe in the Restored Church of Jesus Christ. I believe that Young Joseph Smith was called to be a prophet and that we are lucky to continue to have a Prophet. I know that by their fruits you shall know that they are true prophets of God and not false ones warned in the bible. I know that the fullness of his gospel is on the earth, in his true church, the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I checked it out, and here I am.

I Believe in the Articles of Faith.

Which are:
  1. We believe in God, the Eternal Father, and in His Son, Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Ghost.

  2. We believe that men will be punished for their own sins, and not for Adam's transgression.

  3. We believe that through the Atonement of Christ, all mankind may be saved, by obedience to the laws and ordinances of the Gospel.

  4. We believe that the first principles and ordinances of the Gospel are: first, Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ; second, Repentance; third, Baptism by immersion for the remission of sins; fourth, Laying on of hands for the gift of the Holy Ghost.

  5. We believe that a man must be called of God, by prophecy, and by the laying on of hands by those who are in authority, to preach the Gospel and administer in the ordinances thereof.

  6. We believe in the same organization that existed in the Primitive Church, namely, apostles, prophets, pastors, teachers, evangelists, and so forth.

  7. We believe in the gift of tongues, prophecy, revelation, visions, healing, interpretation of tongues, and so forth.

  8. We believe the Bible to be the word of God as far as it is translated correctly; we also believe the Book of Mormon to be the word of God.

  9. We believe all that God has revealed, all that He does now reveal, and we believe that He will yet reveal many great and important things pertaining to the Kingdom of God.

  10. We believe in the literal gathering of Israel and in the restoration of the Ten Tribes; that Zion (the New Jerusalem) will be built upon the American continent; that Christ will reign personally upon the earth; and, that the earth will be renewed and receive its paradisiacal glory.

  11. We claim the privilege of worshiping Almighty God according to the dictates of our own conscience, and allow all men the same privilege, let them worship how, where, or what they may.

  12. We believe in being subject to kings, presidents, rulers, and magistrates, in obeying, honoring, and sustaining the law.

  13. We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous, and in doing good to all men; indeed, we may say that we follow the admonition of Paul—We believe all things, we hope all things, we have endured many things, and hope to be able to endure all things. If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things.
I Believe there is Truth in all Faiths.

This true, every faith out there has a truth to it, or people wouldn't believe in them.

I Believe Music is a Need.

Music is a need, it's part of everything and has such strong impacts on us. It feeds us if we are sad and energizes us, affects our body, spirit and mind. It's important to make good music choices to listen to as well, because it has such an influence in our lives. Only you can make those musical choices, since everyone is different.

I Believe Friends are Best in Small Numbers.

Married or Single, your friends are your friends. There are some I wish I kept better contact with. (I MISS YOU WAY UP NORTH!!!) There are some I talk with daily. All of them are on a individual biases. I haven't really had a group girlfriend outing for a very long time, but I enjoy the one on one time better. Lets me be close and attentive to them. I love it and it keeps me active.

I Believe in being Open about my Faith.

If I wasn't, then people wouldn't learn what I believe. I believe in wearing my faith on my shoulder like a proud badge. Being open means being accountable and an example with my actions. I do what I do because I believe it.

I could keep going, but I have a lot to do today. So I'll probably catch up on my 15 day Challenge after Easter, if I have time I'll post some more but until then, I'm a busy bee!

No comments:

Post a Comment