Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday 14 April 2011

15 day Challenge, Day Nine

Day 9 - Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs

Well, regrettably I have an Ipod, so I can do this one to the T.

1. He Sent his Son, Mormon Tabernacle Choir


2. Naked in the Rain, Red Hot Chili Peppers


3. 24, Jem

 
4. Groove Is in The Heart, Deee-Lite ( Apparently my Theme song from quiz thing back in the Day )


(Funky, funky Video, hmmm oldschool)

5. No Me Dejes De Querer ("Flores" Del Caribe Mix), Gloria Estefan



6. Losing My Way, Justin Timberlake



7. My Love, Justin Timberlake/T.I (Clean)



8. Fantasya, Rober Miles (Dreamland)



9. The Kids Aren't Alright, The Offspring



10. Soldier Side, System Of A Down

It's clean, no dirty words :) This is an awesome song.

That's a pretty good selection, the 11th was Minas Morgul from LOTR, return of the king. My Ipod has a bit of everything. As you can tell. I posted the songs so you can take a listen.

1 comment: