Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday 11 April 2011

15 day Challenge, Day five

Day 5 - Pictures of things that make you happy

Hmmmmm, lots of things make me happy so this might be a bit, big.



 Old Cars! They are just so much fun. Especially the little Nash Rambler. Beep beep! Pictures taken by me at a Utah Car show.

 

General Conference. I always feel happy during this time. Nothing like the feelings of the Spirit testifying to you the truth of what the Apostles and Prophet are saying. Pictures taken by me at the Conference Center in Salt Lake City.

 The sky! Sunsets, Sun rises, Full moon, Stary nights, Cloudy days all of it! There is always something interesting in the sky, and I love well done photos of them too! Pictures taken by Me, One in Bountiful Utah, the other Calgary from my apartment.

 

The Temple! Well, more like Temples! Nothing beats the feeling of being inside the house of the lord. They are a marvel and a spectacular thing to look at, whether they are lit up at night or if's a wonderful sunny day. The following temples shown are Cardston Alberta ( Taken by Mitchell Dumke ), Bountiful Utah ( Taken by me ), Salt Lake City ( Taken by me, yet again )


 Artistic Photography, and Art in general. I enjoy cool photographs and art, what can I say. It's interesting and something I admire of other people who can do it well. It has a minor set back, after taking a few photography classes I'm highly critical of photographs. Oops. Art on the other hand I'm not, mainly because I have a hard time making. I am a fan of some bizarre art like the chandelier on the right. Photo's taken by me, jail is from a set built for Santa Baby 2, Chandelier in a hotel at Park City Utah.


Animals!!! Oh how I love thee. Even though you furry types stuff up my nose and sometimes make my skin itchy. I can't help myself. Just so love able. I always like to get as close as I can to wild animals too, like deer, Bunnies, Gophers, Snakes and I do draw the line at things like Bears, a long with other sharp toothed creatures (Snakes I'll try and make a judgment call) Photo's done by me yet again, Scamper, Columbus, and Gus.

Hmmmmm sushi.... The only kind I can have at the moment California rolls. I greatly enjoy many other types and I love going out with the girl friends to eat some up! Picture taken by me, from my phone. Woo.



Being married. I love Mike. He's an amazing man and I'm so glad we where sealed in the temple. It's been the best choice I've ever made, even if I wasn't sure about how he slowly kept on bumping up the date on me. I'm so thankful for everyone who came, and I was overwhelmed with all the support that was shown. My Favorite is of the one of Mike dipping me since he doesn't even remember doing it. Pictures by Andrea Barnes and her mother whose full name escapes me at the moment.



Mountains! I love mountains. I enjoy seeing them in the skyline. I enjoy hiking in them once in a while but at least once a summer otherwise I suffer a mountain withdrawal as I discovered from last summer. Where I was in Saskatoon and couldn't see them or go hiking in them. Had a little bit of a breakdown.. A little one. Picture of Chief Mountain by Mitchell Dumke.


It's Bubbles! This little (not so little when you look at my belly) human has provided an awful lot of fun for me. From the early weeks when he proceeded to make me rather gassy in turn causes me to burp a lot, this has continued through out my pregnancy, (Hence the name Bubbles,) to kicking Mike's butt, to the strange sensation of being Adjusted by my sister, and so much more. The Market Mall Lab did this one. Yay, Ultrasounds!

There is more, far more. I enjoy so much and so much makes me happy. You could say I'm fairly easy to please, but my mind is not that simple I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment