Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday 9 April 2011

15 day Challenge, Day four

Day 4 - Something you're looking forward to


I'm looking forward to mother hood.  Which is kinda funny considering, I never wanted to be a stay at home mother when I was younger. I connected stay at home mom with the classic woman slave stuck in the kitchen, trying to raise kids screaming about the house, while the husband went off to work clueless of all the things that went on in the home, and treated her with a lack of respect.

Now, I want nothing more to have a career of the life of a stay at home mom. I didn't realize how important it is to kids to have some one there for them. It really affects them and makes worlds of a difference. And not to just have a body just there, but some one who spends quality time with the kids. Connection is really important. I want to do that and be that person.

I often feel like kids don't get the attention they need from adults. Which can led to disruptive kids because they are trying to do simply grab the attention of their parents, even if that means getting negative attention. This is also not to say some kids are over demanding in their need for attention from their parents. Example. mom, mom, mom, mom, mommy, mommy, MOM! MOM! You get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment