Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday 4 April 2011

Stolen!

15 Day Challenge

It's such a good idea! I've been watching a blog that's doing this (You know who you are!), she's influenced me with Root beer floats so it's sure to be a good thing! I've had a lot on my mind and I haven't really been able to sort out the mess that's up there. Hopefully this helps. Might mean I'll blog more then once a day.

Be prepared to learn things about me!
 
15 day challenge
Day 1 - Self portrait picture, and 15 interesting facts

Day 2 - Something that stresses you out

Day 3 - Your siblings and parents

Day 4 - Something you're looking forward to

Day 5- pictures of things that make you happy

Day 6 - A song that make you cry

Day 7 - Favorite movies

Day 8 - A place you're traveled to

Day 9 - Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs

Day 10 - Something you're afraid of

Day 11 - Favorite tv shows

Day 12 - What you believe

Day 13 - Goals

Day 14 - Some pictures you love

Day 15 - pictures of your dream house

No comments:

Post a Comment