Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday 6 May 2011

15 day Challenge, Day Fourteen

Day 14 - Some pictures you love

Woo! Pictures! Pictures I can do. Mind  you a lot of the ones I love aren't in digital format... BUT that's okay, I'll post the ones I love in digital format, if you want more your gonna have to track me down for the real photos.


I went to each of my missionary's farewells, cried at both and I miss them both dearly. If I the one of me and Elder Dumke was about I'd put that up too. Love them!

I love this photo because it's a great action shot. The mini photographer inside coming out.

 Goofing off at the temple grounds this trip was so much fun, we had fun pretended to be little girls hopping from rock to rock.


And this is how I ended up with a cat. He liked computers and games. I could I not keep him? Miss you LE!

 I'm sorry, I love this picture because kittens are most entertaining when your trying to make a Halloween costume and seeing these pictures just makes me laugh from remembering how insane they got, even mommy got a little nutty in the leaves.
I'm SLEEPY!

OKay this one... This one is for the sheer look of expression on the Columbus's face.. For months I could not do anything by laugh when I saw this picture.


This is my mom. Doing what she does best. Puzzles.

 Grandma! She's wonderfull, even if I or my sister couldn't stop laughing because she was being silly.


Santa baby 2, So much fun on set and in waiting. Who doesn't love a bunch of short people with pointy ears? I know I do.




Especially after those two shots. There was a lot of fun had.

 YMCA, This is at one of my best friends wedding, there is video of this. Which I will not be posting. It always reminds me why me and trains on dresses do not mix.. ever. The floor becomes my best buddy.

 This, is Mike, He makes me smile and I love him. This is when I discovered that he really just likes to Sleep. Sleep after a big meal, sleep on a road trip, sleep.. sleep.....


This is one of the people Mike meet while on his mission. We where down for the sealing of this wonderful little girl to him and his wife. She's an adopted little girl and is just so loved by her parents. This is them playing motorbike. It was beyond cute.

SISTERS! Nuff said.

 Nothing beats little kids at a reception with a dance. I always smile and adore these photos.

This is Halloween! I love dressing up and making costumes. I was a Necromancer and Mike was my skeleton.

This is bubbles. I can't wait to meet him, and I'm sure he is still sucking his thumb in there. This is just proof.

This, is a picture of the very foot that likes to spend hours kicking me. It's just cute. Besides it's bubbles!


Can you tell I like pictures? Ya... I'll stop now or this will be the worlds longest post ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment