Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday 26 August 2011

Bloggers Block

He came! Bubbles no more, and now Genesis. I figure a pretty darn good reason for not blogging for a month.

July 13 2011 1:30 am, 7 lbs 2 oz, 53 cm
New mommy hood has really put a damper on my writing. It's very hard for me to even think about wording and what to write. I've been putting some stuff in point form so not everything gets lost in my still forgetful mind. I want to keep track of this stuff so I can have recorded for him when he's older.

I'm loving new mommy hood and very grateful for my sister Jackie who has been a helper since Genesis was born. (details on that to come in its own blog post once my block goes away.) In my sisters words, "Why are you so cute baby! Stop it!" fits a daily dose of what I've had with a few fussy moments. I never thought I'd laugh while Genesis crys, but it's too cute. More to come on those too.

Stay tuned for the posts they will come, probably in a big o wave of reading joy.

1 comment:

  1. he IS so cute! lol and I laugh at how funny my girls are when they cry too... I think that's how mommies stay sane (almost)

    thanks for letting me visit last night, I had fun!!

    ReplyDelete